Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Perspective the Second Time Around

A while back I received the last of my book rights back from a certain not-to-be-named publisher. And quite frankly, I was in a bad place in my life and at that time I didn't care if I ever repubbed them again. I also was thinking iffy thoughts about the subject matter/erotic content. So I put them on the back burner to simmer.

Above is the cover for the first book. I had strong thoughts about completely rewriting it or expanding it or... well, if you're one of my fellow authors from there, you know where I'm coming from. But today, I finally sat down and read the darn thing for the first time in about a year. And found myself chuckling and smiling. And I decided this was where I was in 2007 and it wasn't a bad place, you know?

So hopefully by the end of the week, I'll have it back up at least on Amazon. If you like your romance a little steamy, maybe you'll give it a try.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Way to go, getting it back out there. There have been so many publishers going under lately that I think we all have to be ready to do our own thing if necessary.

    ReplyDelete